Social Worker - Complex Care - Brent - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a Complex Care social worker in Brent. This role will involve assessment and care planning, complex case management and completion of: court related documentation, MCA & BI, CHC framework, risk assessment and risk management planning, interdepartmental and inter-agency liaison.
Candidates must be post-qualified and experienced in a similar role previously.
Benefits as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Typical Duties of Complex Care Social Workers:
- Working with vulnerable adults
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complexcases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supervisory experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.