Team Manager / Lead Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - North Somerset - £38 per hour
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Team Manager / Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work in mental health team in North Somerset.
In order to be successful for this role candidates must have previously worked in a mental health role as a Approved Social Worker.
Benefits as a Lead Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- Career development
- Supportive management team
- Home working
Responsibilities of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- You will ensure the welfare and safety of vulnerable adults outside of normal office hours.
- As an EDS AMHP, you will be required to undertake and fulfill your statutory duties under the Mental Health Act 83 as amended 2007.
- You will be part of the Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) rolling rota providing crisis social work intervention in partnership with MASH safeguarding agencies 365 days a year. This will involve working nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- You will liaise dialogue and search appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to the outcome of the referral.
- You will record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of vulnerable adults and young adults in custody.
- You will participate in the MASH multi-agency risk analysis to inform case management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate and escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- You will provide information to service users through liaison with internal and external agencies to enable service users to access relevant services, and to encourage their participation.
As Approved Mental Health Professional, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified as a approved social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme