Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT - Hampshire - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Hampshire for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team - CMHT in Hampshire. This role will involve carrying out initial assessments, attending CPS, writing social circumstance reports and carrying a complex caseload.
Successful candidates must be significantly experienced with previous post-qualified experience in a Community role to be considered.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
Duties as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Working knowledge of Mental Capacity and Mental Health Act.
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Managing a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of mental capacity assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.