Team Manager - Review Team - Adult Social Care - Harrow - £36 per hour
A Team Manager is needed for the care management Integrated Care Service which supports and reviews adults with physical / sensory disabilities and older people who are in receipt of services including placements. Harrow have just restructured and are a new service, implementing a new vision. The role involves supervising up to 8 social workers / care managers, being part of the duty manager rota with two other Team Managers, and working closely with health colleagues to provide good outcomes for citizens.
In addition the role involves ensuring that cost effective solutions are identified to meet need, and performance indicators are met. We are looking for an experienced Team Manager who has a proven track record in management. Experience of using Mosaic would be very useful.
The role is responsible for leading the delivery, performance and strategic development of an efficient operational referral, assessment, care management, commissioning and review service for adult service users.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Long term contract for the right candidate
- Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience
As a Review Team Manager you will be experienced in:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme