Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - £27.53 per hour
An experienced Children's Social Worker is required to join a Children In Care Team in Dudley.
As a successful Social Worker your duties will include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families. You will also contribute to the review and development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services.
Benefits as a Children In Care Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- Full access to training programme that permanent members of staff have
- Friendly and supportive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- High chance of contract extension
Duties as a Children In Care Social Worker:
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Inform advise, counsel and support clients and carers, individually and in group settings, to relieve stress and modify attitudes of behaviour to meet the needs of the client.
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in similar roles
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.