Team Manager - Children in Care - £32 - Cornwall
We require an experienced Team Manager to join a Children In Care Team in Cornwall.
Within this role candidates will be confident acting as the Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team. In this role Team Managers will liaise with clients and professionals and also Chair Child Protection Core Groups.
Your main aim in this role as a Team Manager will be to deliver high quality services that address the needs of children /young people and their families, and lead to improved outcomes.
Benefits of the role as a Children & Families Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a Children & Families Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Offering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professional
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Managerial experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.