Assistant Team Manager - Unaccompanied Minors Team (Asylum Seekers) - Harrow - £32 per hour
I am recruiting for a social work Assistant Team Manager to join my client in Harrow. This role will be in the Asylum seeking children's team. My client has specified that prospective candidates have previous managerial experience.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Council rated good by OFSTED
Duties as an Assistant Team Manager:
- To assist Team Managers in supervising and supporting Social Care staff
- To provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
- To oversee and quality assure complex Parenting Assessments requested by social
- care teams.
- To oversee and quality assure multi-disciplinary assessments recommended by formal planning process resulting in written statements and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
- To improve the quality of work done by social workers; including effective case management, purposeful evidence based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
- To provide reflective supervision to Social Workers and Social Care Staff including Students
- To develop specialist areas of expertise as required, for example – early permanency, family justice reforms, early help and safeguarding. Multi-agency working and evidence based social work.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.