Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Hampshire - £31 per hour
Our client in Hampshire is currently recruiting for a Social Worker with previous statutory experience to work in a Adults Community Team.
In this role successful Social Workers will ideally have previous experience working with Adults with either learning disabilities or physical disabilities. Within this role Social Workers will assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own home.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
As a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.