Social Worker - Unaccompanied Minors (Asylum Seeking Children) - Harrow - £29 per hour
I am recruiting for a social worker to join my client in Harrow. This role will be in the Asylum seeking children's team. My client has specified that prospective candidates have previous managerial experience.
Benefits as an Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Council rated good by OFSTED
Duties as a Social Worker:
- To provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
- To oversee and quality assure complex Parenting Assessments requested by social
- care teams.
- To develop specialist areas of expertise as required, for example – early permanency, family justice reforms, early help and safeguarding. Multi-agency working and evidence based social work.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.