Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Bexley - £32 per hour
A children with disabilities social worker is required to start in Bexley. The team works with children and young people with a range of complex and enduring disabilities up to the age of eighteen years. It aims to provide a timely, well-coordinated and effective service that is based on the assessed needs of the child and is outcome-focused. By doing so they aim to maintain children and young people within their families and enable them to lead as ordinary lives as is practicable.
The team is committed to working in partnership with children/young people, families, and colleagues from a variety of statutory and non-statutory settings in order realise the best possible outcomes for the children and families it works with.
Benefits as a CWD Social Worker:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a CWD Social Worker you will:
- Have substantial post qualifying experience as a Social Worker in a Children’s Social Care setting.
- Understand of the principle theories of child and adolescent development, including attachment theory and the concept of resilience
- Have knowledge of, and ability to operate within, professional and ethical guidelines.
- Have comprehensive understanding of the roles of different agencies and how they work together.
- Have experience of working with Children and Families
- Have ability to work under pressure and to prioritise own work in line with areas of highest risk, coordinate own activity with others as well as external colleagues.
- Be able to holding a complex caseload of Children with disabilities
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.