Social Worker - Mental Health - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a social worker who is previously experienced in community/complex/emental health settings. The successful candidate will be completing mental capacity assessments, risk assessments, court of protection, continuing healthcare plans and completing safeguarding enquiries. You will also be managing and supervising complex caseloads within community settings.
You must have excellent Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding legislation knowledge. Good recording and reporting skills, as well as collaborative working and communications skills is desired. This is an urgent vacancy therefore my client is looking for a social worker who is able to start as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Central location with convenient transport links
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Work autonomously
- Work with adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.