Social Worker - Connected Carers Assessments - Hampshire - £32p/h
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Connected Carers Assessment Team in Hampshire.
This role is an ideal opportunity for Social Workers looking to develop specialist knowledge within the family & friends sector of foster care.
Within this role you will assess, plan, use evidence based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures to ensure all children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Benefits of the role as a Connected Carers Social Worker:
- Autonomous working
- Home working available
- Supportive management
- Access to laptops and phones
- Access to liquids rewards scheme
As a Connected Carers Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- You will be required to complete all assessments within regulated deadlines and timescales, and submit these reports to Court or Fostering Panel as required.
- Attending Court, Fostering Panel and other forums as appropriate to present assessments.
- Maintaining accurate written and computerised records, in accordance with agreed procedures and in order to meet legislative responsibilities.
- You will be required to co-ordinate, and take a lead role in multi-professional/ agency groups and other professional meetings.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme