Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Warrington - £26.88 per hour
We have a new vacancy available for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Looked After Children Team within Warrington. Successful candidates will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children and will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Due to the nature of this role LAC & Leaving Care experience is essential.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker:
- Career Development
- Supportive Management
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Good Transport Links
- Growing Team
- Potential for long term placements
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.