Senior Social Worker - Fostering - Stoke-on-Trent - £29.93 per hour
We currently require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Fostering Team in Stoke on Trent.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker your main duties will be to assess needs, plan, and deliver interventions to safeguard children, acting within statutory guidelines.
Successful candidates will be responsible for providing supervision to Foster Carers and have experience of Form F Assessments and undertaking Initial Screenings.
Benefits as a Fostering Senior Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Good Transport Links
- Regular Supervision
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Good rates of pay
- Potential for long term contracts
- Flexible working with toil possible
As a Fostering Senior Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme