Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Lambeth - up to £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker on behalf of Lambeth council. There is currently an open position in their out of borough hospital team.
Your main duties will be to provide support to hospital patients and their carers as well as assessing how much care and support they will need.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Stable management
- Exciting opportunity
As an Adults Hospital Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of people
- Support the needs of their carers
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
As a qualified Social Worker you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Social Work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.