Social Worker - Children and Families Safeguarding - Cornwall - up to £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated social worker to work in a children and families safeguarding team in Camborne, Cornwall.
This requires someone who is a skilled communicator and will be able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families. The successful candidate will also need to have excellent written ability in order to describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
Benefits of a Social Worker for Cornwall Council:
- Supportive team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable local authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Children and Families Safeguarding Social Worker you will be:
- Conducting core assessments
- Working with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Taking on court work
- Managing cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.