Social Worker - Transitions - Richmond - £28p/h
An experienced social worker is required for a community learning disabilities team within transitions in Richmond upon Thames.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of both children's and adults legislation as well as relevant experience and knowledge regarding safeguarding, DOLS and understand the importance of promoting independence among service users.
Benefits of Transitions Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Exciting opportunity
- Stable management team
As a Learning Disability Transitions Social Worker you will be:
- Carrying out assessments and reviews consistent with Care Act legislation
- Managing a caseload of clients with learning diabilities (0-25 services)
- Working in partnership with health professionals
- Providing written and verbal reports as required
- Monitoring the implementation of care plans
- Undertaking S42 safeguarding investigations
- Promote independence of service users
As a qualified Social Worker, you MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.