Probation Officer - Chelmsford - Essex CRC - £24-£28/hour
We require an experienced Probation Office to work in Chelmsford on a temporary basis.
Within this role as a Probation Officer you will be responsible for careful management of risk and determining whether this has risen to the point where serious harm is likely, liaising with the National Probation Service and a range of specialist agencies and contributing to the development of practice for the future.You will be responsible for assessing service users needs to achieve community reintegration, monitor their progress and help them to achieve the successful completion of their orders/licences. You will also keep records and prepare documentation and reports.
Benefits of the role as a Probation Officer:
- Long contract
- Use of own Ltd Co
- Reclaim all travel expenses
- Much higher pay rates than neighbouring areas
- Home working available (office shut Wednesdays)
- Have extensive experience
- Be familiar with OASys
- Be available to start in 2 weeks
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme