Social Worker - Adults Project / Review Team - Oxfordshire - £27.50 per hour
We require a Locum Social Worker to be part of a Countywide Adult Social Care Review Team. We work with a diverse service user group who are in receipt different service provisions (ie. DP, Supported Living, Care Home, PoC).
In order to be successful for this role candidates must have post qualified statutory experience in a Adults Services role.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Targeted approach to engage in completing current assessments of need against Care Act 2014 criteria, looking at how support is designed; taking a strengths based approach to practice utilising alterntive resources and equipment.
- SMART support planning required.
- Scrutiny and checking of financial arrangements and contributions being made.
- Expectation of a caseload of 20 at any given time with throughput of 2-3 re-assessments weekly.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme