Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Dorset - £28ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adults Safeguarding Team in Dorset. This is an office based role taking incoming referrals, and is based in Christchurch, Dorset. Duties of this role include dealing with complex and varied cases, as well as completing safeguarding inquiries.
Benefits of this Social Work role include :
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive management team
- Training provided
Duties as an Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Free social work training events and CPD webinarsLiquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.