Senior Social Worker - Adoption - Sutton - £34 per hour
A Senior Social Worker is required to join the Adoption team in Sutton. Candidates will be undertaking PAR's and therefore previous experience of this is required. The successful social worker would need to be highly organised yet flexible so they can manage various requests; possess confidence in working with adopters, birth family members and parents as well as children.
Applicants should have experience of working within similar teams. Social workers will need to have excellent communication skills both written and oral and be able to complete robust assessments with clear analysis in a timely manner.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- stable team
- supportive management
Main Duties of the Role:
- Undertaking PAR’s on prospective adopters (supporting applicants through stage 1 and 2 of the process)
- Running Preparation groups for prospective adopters
- Facilitating information sessions for people considering adoption
- Family finding for children needing adoptive and long term foster placements
- Making referrals to the adoption support fund and offering post adoption support when necessary
- Workers will also be involved in direct work with children and will also undertaking life story work and completing a letter for later life
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.