Senior Practitioner - Adults Learning Disabilities - Ealing - up to £35p/h
A senior practitioner is required for a learning disabilities and safeguarding team based in Ealing, London. The successful candidate will have previous experience in adults services, including reports and assessments.
You must have strong knowledge of current legislation and be able to promote independence to service users and their carers; which is something that our client is especially keen in all members of the team doing. Your main point of contact when reporting will be to the service manager.
Benefits of a Senior Practitioner role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive manager
- Stable team
- Competitive pay rate
As a Learning Disabilities Team Senior Practitioner you will:
- Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the social care
- Work in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained
- Ensure learning and development are duly maintained
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in learning disabilities
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.