Social Worker - AMHP - Hillingdon - £35p/h
We are currently recruiting for an approved mental health practitioner (amhp) to work within a multi-disciplinary community mental health team based in Hillingdon, London.
The successful candidate will, with supervision and advice, manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines.
The caseload may include the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems. Because of this you may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers or others in emergency situations.
Benefits of of being an AMHP:
- Long term contract
- Exciting opportunity
- Great work location
Responsibilities as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Undertaking the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Evaluating and negotiating the co-ordination of resources
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.