Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Wandsworth - £28p/h
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an adults hospital team social worker who will be based at St. George's Hospital.
Previous experience for this role is essential in order for you to be a successful applicant. You must have had recent or current hospital experience, including 2 years post-qualified experience in the same or similar role.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Social Worker in a Hospital Team you will need to have experience of:
- Hospital work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
As a qualified Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.