Social Worker - Out of Borough Hospital - Wandsworth - £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for a social worker to work as part of an out of borough adults hospital team member.
To successfully apply you must have already has at least 2 years' post-qualified experience in a similar or related field. Recent hospital experience itself is also beneficial.
Benefits of a Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Hospital Social Worker you should be familiar with:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
- Pre dialysis counselling
- General support through dialysis – both hospital and community
- Counselling patients and families re end of life issues
- Liaising with housing and benefits departments
- Care packaging, with subsequent monitoring and reviewing of packages
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.