Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team - Newham - Up to £32p/h
We are currently recruiting for a social worker to fill a position in an adults safeguarding team in Newham, London.
As a social worker your key responsibility will be the safety and well-being of every service user. You must balance their care needs alongside their right to control and independence. Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice, you will ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilised to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive payrate
- Excellent work location
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker your duties will include:
- Undertaking section 42 safeguarding inquiries
- Undertaking Mental Capacity assessments alongside best interest decisions
- Promoting customers choices, control and independence
- Arranging appropriate care
As a qualified Social Worker you must be/have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.