Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Newham - £28p/h
A dedicated social worker is required for a mental health team based at Newham dockside. The service you will become a part of is a part of adult social care.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management skills, CPA and knowledge and practice of related legislation. This includes the mental health act as well as the mental capacity act.
Benefits of being a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive manager
- Excellent work location
As an Adults Social Worker in Mental Health you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Work within an integrated mental health team
- Work autonomously
- Co-operate with health colleagues
- Focus on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness
- Write mental health act reports
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST:
- Have current HCPC registration
- Have a social work qualification
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.