Senior Social Worker - MASH - East London - £38,994 to £41,846 per annum
I am recruiting for a highly experienced MASH social worker to join my client in East London. Team. Within this role as a MASH Social Worker your duties will include screening referrals and making decisions effectively in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of the relevant legislation is also essential to this role. MASH experience is desirable however my client is considering candidates with at least extensive Child Protection experience as a must.
Benefits as a Senior MASH Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave
- Local Government Continuous Service
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
As a Senior MASH Social Worker you will:
- Undertake MASH checks, working with partner agencies to gather information in a timely manner that are of high quality
- Provide clear analysis and make recommendations on MASH information to ensure informed decisions are made about children and their families.
- Complete any relevant reports to required quality standard and within timescale
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Promote good quality practise within the team providing consultation & supervision to less experienced staff, when required
- Maintain and promote partnership working with other agencies
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- Uphold and comply with the statutory provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other associated legislation or Council Policies and procedures.
- Understand and comply with the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experienced