Social Worker - Looked After Children - Brent - £32 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Looked After Children Team in Brent. Within this role candidates will be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users. As a LAC Social Worker you will also be carrying caseloads of Looked After Children's.
In order to apply for this role candidates must have previous statutory experience in a similar role and have previous knowledge of working With Looked After Children's.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Work iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
Additional Information About the Role:
- 0-18 years old
- Care planning
- Court work skills
- Giving evidence in court
- Completing statements and care plans
- Ability to work independently
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.