Social Worker - Safeguarding & DOLs - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a social worker to join my client in Tower Hamlets on their Safeguarding and DOLS team. Ideal candidates will have a strong safeguarding background and extensive post-qualified experience.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties as an Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.