Social Worker - Adults Older Persons / Physical Disabilities - Lincolnshire - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work with either Older People or Physical Disabilities experience to work in a Adults Older Persons / Physical Disabilities Team in Lincolnshire.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be responsible for undertaking a backlog of reviews and assessments with Older Persons with Physical Disabilities.
Benefits as a Adults Older Persons Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Adults Older Persons Social Worker you will need:
- Understanding and awareness of the needs of older people, older peoples mental health and adults with physical disabilities.
- Knowledge and experience of particular computer systems and assessment methods.
- Capable of managing change, working under pressure, problem solving and decision-making.
- To work positively as a member of the team, including social services and external agencies.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.