Social Worker - Generic Adults - Oldham - £25.02 per hour
Oldham require an experienced Adults' Services social worker. As a Adults Social Worker you may assess service users in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes and have previous experience working with Older People and Physical Disabilities.
Successful candidates will also be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and will complete safeguarding enquires.
Benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Mixed caseload, working with various service users
- Great team and management
Duties as an Adults Services Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- To make appropriate assessments of individual’s social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers.
- To plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives, and in consultation with health and other agencies.
- To secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
- To maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards; to identify gaps in services and to advise the Line Manager accordingly.
- To maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.