Assistant Team Manager - First Response, Contact and MASH - Permanent - Buckinghamshire - £41,586 - £46,160 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Assistant Team Managers to take the next step in their professional career with a well-established local authority. The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced team whose paramount objective is always a child's wellbeing and safety. One role is based in the First Response Contact and MASH team based in Aylesbury Police Station and the other is in the Assessment Team in High Wycombe.
They will consider candidates with substantial statutory experience so this is a great opportunity to springboard your career.
Duties as a MASH Assistant Team Manager Include:
- Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team of multi-disciplinary Contact and Mash staff including qualified, experienced Social Workers and support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon within 3 days.
- Work closely with the Assessment Teams in ensuring children and families are effectively transferred with appropriate risk assessments, priority status and initial recommendations.
- Ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
- Assist social workers to ensure children not reaching the threshold for social care are given appropriate guidance or sign posted as appropriate to other services.
- Responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
- You will assist the Team Manager in the on-going development of the First Response Contact & MASH or Team.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire include:
- £2,125 Golden Hello Payment
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include child care voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbatical's & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
As a MASH Assistant Team Manager You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com