Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - CWD - Permanent - Bedford - £36,756 - £38,233 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Bedford Borough Council for a social worker on the CWD team. They will consider candidates with a range of experience, which makes this a great opportunity for social workers to change direction and springboard their career.
This is a great time to join Bedford, as they work towards an exciting transformation plan. The focus is on developing the early intervention and prevention strategies, and supporting this with an efficient and effective social care system.
Benefits of working for Bedford include:
- £6000 bonus payments to candidates joining the MASH, Assessment, CWD and Family Support Teams (paid after 6 months probationary period)
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- A smaller remit that neighbouring authorities - Bedford covers a relatively small geographical area and therefore limited travel to visits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Technology to support agile working
- A clearly defined career progression scheme for all social workers.
As a Children With Disabilities Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com