Team Manager - Children With Disabilities Team - Bournemouth - £40 - £41p/h
Our client in Bournemouth are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to work in a Children With Disabilities Team in Bournemouth.
Within this role as a Team Manager you will manage a team of Social Workers and this is a non case-holding role. Experience must be held within this area and other children's services experience is welcomed.
Benefits of role as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rate
- Stable Team
- Supportive senior management
- Access to liquid training events
- Access to liquid rewards scheme
Responsibilities as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- Providing supervision when required
- Identifying and assessing levels of risk and need
- Attending a range of meetings including child protection case conferences
- Chairing core group meetings
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all cases
- Qualified SW with management experience
- Knowledge of this specialist area of work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.