Advanced Practitioner - Beyond Auditing - Permanent - Full Time - Buckinghamshire - £41,586 - £46,160 per annum
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Social Worker who can lead and develop a range of quality assurance activities and undertake case work audits. This will be achieved through a combination of case work audit and real time coaching conversations between the dedicated quality assurance officer, practitioners, and their managers.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a qualified social worker who is HCPC registered with substantial post qualification experience.
Our client will only consider candidates with extensive statutory experience so this is a great opportunity to springboard your career.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire as a Advanced Practitioner include:
- £2,125 Golden Hello Payment
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include child care voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbatical's & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
As a Childrens Advanced Practitioner, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org