Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children - Wandsworth - £32p/h
We are currently recruiting for a senior social worker to join a looked after children's team in Wandsworth, London.
Within this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, court work and engaging with service users. As a LAC social worker you will also be carrying caseloads of Looked After Children.
In order to apply for this role candidates must have previous statutory experience in a similar or same role and have previous knowledge of working with looked after children.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role are:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
Being a Senior Social Worker in an LAC team, you will:
- Hold a caseload of looked after children
- Complete and carry out court work
- Attend TAC/Professionals Meetings and Strategy Meetings
- Undertake life story work and complete later life letters
- Attend LAC reviews
- Undertake direct work with children
As a Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A holder of a social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes