Social Worker & Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Permanent - Buckinghamshire - up to £45,256 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire for a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker with statutory experience.
The successful Social Worker / Senior Social Worker should have experience of working with disabled children and their families and they should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this work. They should also have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families.
Our client will consider clients with a range of different experience, so this opportunity is ideal for someone who's interested in moving into a specialised role in social work.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire as a CWD Senior Social Worker include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org