Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Buckinghamshire - £35p/h
We are recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a Referral and Assessment Team in Buckinghamshire.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be responsible for responding flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments /section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A qualified Social Worker with post qualified R&A experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes