Advanced Social Worker - Assessment Team - Permanent - Bedford - £41,707 - £46,446 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Bedford an Advanced Practitioner on the Children's Assessment Team. They will consider candidates with a range of experience, which makes this a great opportunity for experienced social workers to change direction and springboard their career.
This is a great time to join Bedford, as they work towards an exciting transformation plan. The focus is on developing the early intervention and prevention strategies, and supporting this with an efficient and effective social care system.
Benefits of working for Bedford as a Children's Assessment Advanced Social Worker include:
- £6000 bonus payments to candidates joining the MASH, Assessment, CWD and Family Support Teams (paid after 6 months probationary period)
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- A smaller remit that neighbouring authorities - Bedford covers a relatively small geographical area and therefore limited travel to visits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Technology to support agile working
- A clearly defined career progression scheme for all social workers.
With a great salary and bonus payments that can bring your income to over £52,000 per year this is a perfect opportunity to join a progressive authority with lots of opportunities to develop your career.
As a Children's Assessment Advanced Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com