Social Worker - Permanency and Transitions - Devon - £31- £35p/h
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Permanency and Transitions Team in Devon.
In this role as a Permanency Social Worker you will wherever possible support young people to return home to their family. Securing permanence for young people is central to the work we do in this role. You will work in a specialist team providing post-order support to adopters, special guardians, and their children, adults affected by adoption, and to birth families.
Benefits of role as a Permanence and Transitions Social Worker:
- Good case loads
- Flexible working negotiable - condensed weeks
- Home working
- Access to laptops and phones
- Supportive managers
- Pay rates negotiable with experience
Responsibilities as a Permanence and Transitions Social Worker:
- Completing combined family and friends and SGO assessment work.
- Attending regular meetings and reviews on behalf of the agency within the decision process
- Court attendance
- Care planning meetings
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.