Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults Team - Dudley - £23.26 per hour
We require an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a Vulnerable Adults Team in Dudley.
In this role you will work with vulnerable adults, helping the to do things, achieve ambitions, take control over their lives as much as possible, building relationship and networks that maintain their independence. This will be achieved by social workers in district or hospital team. This will involve assessment of the needs of individuals and their carers jointly with other interested professionals and the creative design, provision and review of individualised support.
Benefits as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
- Working within a new team of other agency staff, including management.
- Great office environment within a great team
- Good rate of pay for the authority
As a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.