Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Norfolk - £275 per day
We require a Children's Senior Social Worker to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub in Norfolk.
In this role as a MASH Social Worker you must be able to process and analyse incoming referrals, complete signs of safety analysis and make recommendations for future work as well as identifying appropriate services for a family. You will also Chair Child Protection Core Groups.
Knowledge of the relevant legislation is essential for this role.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Office based role
- Non case-holding
- Autonomy in role
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for progression
- Long term contracts
- Structured hours
As a MASH Senior Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.