Social Worker - Learning Disability Transitions - Camden - £28 - 30p/h
An experienced social worker is required to provide a social work service to young people and families who are experiencing the transition from children to adult services. This role is based in Camden, London.
The successful candidate must have experience of working with young people and adults with learning disabilities as part of community learning disabilities teams and also have a robust understanding and application of the Care Act 2014.
Candidates must have substantial experience and be able to manage complex cases.
Benefits of this Social Work position:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Your duties as a Learning Disabilities Transitions Social Worker will include:
- Undertaking Care Act assessments of young people with learning disabilites
- Developing support plans
- Carrying out safeguarding work
- Regular direct work
- Joint working with partner agencies
- Home visits
- Reflective sessions with young people, colleagues and partners, families and carers.
- HCPC registered
- Good demonstrable experience of working with people with learning disabilities
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme