Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Dorset - £31 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Dorset.
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker your role will involve providing social work and care management service to people with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive team
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will:
- Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the social care
- Work in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Ensure learning and development are duly maintained
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.