Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Oxford - £28/hour
We require a locum Social Worker to be part of a Countywide and Out of County Adult Social Care Review Team in Oxford.
The successful Social Worker will ideally have statutory experience in a similar adults role.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Supportive team
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
The role as a Adults Review Social Worker will include:
- Assess and review packages of care
- Rightsize service provision and make savings where overprescribed or improved level of ability.
- Case recording, assessment writing, support planning, informed decision making, completion of relevant checklists and documentation.
- Role of ensure advocates are used as appropriate.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.