Experienced Social Worker - Adult Services - Wandsworth - £28p/h
Our client is looking to recruit a very experienced social worker for their adult services team in the London borough of Wandsworth. The successful candidate must have had long term community experience in a social work team. It is an essential requirement of this role to have had previous experience in safeguarding, mental capacity assessments and court of protection work.
Unfortunately we cannot work with newly qualified social workers or candidates whose main experience is in mental health or learning disabilities for this particular position.
Benefits of an Adult Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Duties as an Adult Services Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Managing a workload with senior support
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilise available resources
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
You MUST have:
- HCPC registeration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.