Social Worker - Children's Duty and Assessment - Shropshire - £27.53 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join a Duty and Assessment Team in Shropshire. In this role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous experience working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Stable authority that rarely releases roles on an agency basis
- Nice location to work
- Stable and supportive management
- Stable and supportive team
- Great cv enhancer
- Career builder
As a Duty and Assessment Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have extensive referral and assessment experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.