Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Leicester City - £28.50 per hour
We require a qualified Senior Social Worker for our Looked After Children Service specifically to work with Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children who become looked after in Leicester.
As a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker you will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a LAC Senior Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- CV builder
- Career enhancer
- Friendly and supportive team
- Friendly and supportive management
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.