Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team - Wirral - £30 per hour
We are looking for experienced social workers, who can work within our Assessment & Intervention Service. The successful candidates will have the ability to manage a full case load that will contain some complex cases, they will also be expected to support team members on difficult cases.
The candidate must have post qualified experience. Good written skills, knowledge of legislation is needed. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive & well managed team.
Benefits as an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Team
- Mileage Expenses
- Highly Competitive Rate of Pay
Duties as an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker:
- Carrying out parenting and risk assessments
- Care plans
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all cases
- Providing Section 17 support to families and children in need
- Undertaking section 47 investigations
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK license
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.